Become a Host Partner
Please join our efforts to assist scholars under threat. SRF seek colleges, universities and research institutions that will welcome SRF fellows as visiting faculty to teach, research or engage in public or in-class lecturing.
Host institutions may be identified by
- SRF staff
- Scholars, before or after a fellowship is awarded
- Institutions themselves when they nominate a scholar or express interest in hosting a scholar.
How to host a scholar:
View a list of SRF fellows that are currently seeking placement. Identifying information has been removed from each scholar profile for the purpose of confidentiality. Upon request, SRF will forward additional information such as a scholar’s CV, letters of reference, publication samples, teaching experience, and language of instruction.
2) Nominate a scholar
Download an application form »
Universities, colleges and research institutions wishing to provide safe haven and host a threatened scholar may identify and/or apply jointly with specific candidates.
Joint-applications from a university or college and an identified scholar will be evaluated based on the candidate's academic qualifications, the quality and potential of the candidate's work, and the urgency of threats faced, as well as the level and nature of the partner institution's matching financial support. Other considerations include:
- the nature and duration of the position;
- the presence of a clearly defined faculty sponsor(s) and sponsoring department/program;
- participation of other persons, programs, centers or departments at the institution supporting the candidate's visit, including persons from the candidate's region or area of work;
- opportunities for interaction with students and others in the community including, if appropriate, teaching or lecturing responsibilities; and
- cost of living considerations.
3) Contact SRF directly
For more information or to inquire about hosting a scholar, please contact us at: +184.108.40.20686 or